Officer Meeting Minutes 10/29
Chris Mullin, Alura Neumeyer, Isabella O’Hare, Julia Neff, Jaylin Redman, Katherine Haines
- Chris runs down the guidelines for being on the executive board of the PRSSA.
- Alura talks about the website and what we can add to it.. Examples are newsletters, photos,etc.
- More involvement in the social media aspect of PRSSA and event coverage.
Talking about next semester…
- How can we get more people involved? Isabella helps with the Arcadia Knights website and can try to get more athletes involved.
- In the case that we get on campus, we can put up flyers and have physical advertising. This can be the duty of the PR directors.
- Some event ideas such as a resume builder, a job fair with more communications related jobs, connecting Arcadia alumni with current students, mock interview event, health care panel, guest speaker.
We will have a Group Me that Alura will email to everyone.
Next General Meeting
November 12th 2020 at 5pm