PRSSA General Meeting Minutes 9/24
In Attendance: Chris Mullin, Alura Neumyer, Jaylin Redman, Isabella O’Hare, Julia Neff, Beth Mackey
Chris Mullin- Faculty Advisor
Alura Neumyer- Chapter President
Jaylin Redman- Chapter Secretary
Introducing the National Organization
- Membership is not required but encouraged.
- The membership is discounted at $41.25 until October 15
- Benefits include jobs, internships, networking opportunities and much more.
Currently searching for a Vice President and PR Director
Vice President duties- help the president, plan future events, attend chapter events
PR Director duties- managing social media, creating flyers and newsletters, overall promoting of Arcadia’s PRSSA chapter.
Contact Chris or Alura if interested!
Future Events We Have Planned
- September 29 – Linda Woody; Senior Manager of Internal and HR Communications at Saint-Gobain North America
- October 6 – Rosie Esposito; Assistant Director, Office of Media and PR at Rowan University
- October 27 – Lisa Packer; Principal at Root Communications
- November 10 – Robyn Frenze; Founder and CEO of Chameleon Communications
- November 17 – Jake Farbman; Executive Director, NJ Center for Student Services
Website: www.arcadiaprssa.com (Sign up for the newsletter!)
Alura Neumyer’s Email: email@example.com
Chris Mullin’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan on holding one meeting a month, very low commitment!